Register your swiss domain today!
Want to register several domains, why not use our bulk registration tool?
Why Register? .swiss
By associating its brand, corporate name or any other designation with the .swiss extension, the holder of a domain name is showing that it belongs to the Swiss community. It can use this advantage in order to promote its image and business interests in Switzerland and all over the world.
To register and renew a .swiss domain name the registrant must fulfill all the following requirements:
- Must be a legal entity (i.e. not an individual) with sufficient link to Switzerland.
- At the time of the application, the requested name belongs to a category of names available for allocation.
- The intended use is legal under Swiss law. Be aware that if the domain name is used to provide products or services or to advertise them, a seat and an effective place of administration are required.
- The name applied for can legitimately be considered as objectively linked to the applicant or the intended use of the domain name.
- The requested name is not a “Designation with a Generic Character”, without prejudice to be eligible under the Registry’s naming mandate program.
CERTAIN DOMAIN NAMES HAVE BEEN CLASSIFIED AS PREMIUM AND WILL BE SOLD AT HIGHER PRICES. IF YOU WISH TO APPLY FOR A PREMIUM DOMAIN NAME PLEASE EMAIL SUPPORT@NAMELYNX.COM TO PROCESS YOUR APPLICATION.
.swiss prices preview